What They All Say - Poem by aiyonna turner
is it true what they say stones and cracks may break my bone but hert can only hert me worse is it true love may heal my heart but hate can only break it is it true pain can't pay for all your damages but change might change your life forever that all could be true bu it's you that control you life for as long as you live.
Comments about What They All Say by aiyonna turner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl