Whats Human About This Race? - Poem by Rachel Henley
We all want to be loved.
Yet some cause violence,
Some even cause acts of hate.
Please correct me If I'm wrong.
Whats human about this race?
Comments about Whats Human About This Race? by Rachel Henley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl