When - Poem by ... suzyonelittledev
when you are in the darkness
alone and feeling blue
tears falling down your face
wondering what to do.
When life seems so pointless
all hope has dissapeared
And your life feels chaotic
and your faced with all your fears.
When your judgement has been clouded
and you dont know where to turn
and your mind goes into overdrive
and your bodys ready to burn.
When there is no logic or reason
and the answers you can't find
instead of taking the whole world on
just take one step at a time.
And soon you will find the answers
and the tears will fade away
and darkness will just become
a bright new sunny day.
Comments about When by ... suzyonelittledev
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl