When I Am Nothing... - Poem by Kathup Tsering
When I am nothing …
Under the sun, over my shadow I walk,
You may think, it’s easier,
Everything is easier,
if you’re familiarity.
In the night, I search for my shadow
You may wonder, it’s harder,
Everything is harder,
if you don’t act.
When I am nothing
I wish to do.
Comments about When I Am Nothing... by Kathup Tsering
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl