Pilgrim - Poem by Kathup Tsering
In the storm I admire the spirit of prayer flag!
In the snow I enjoy the beauty of snow flower!
The suffering makes me realize the happiness!
My final goal is not to see the glittering roof Monastery
But to purify my evil heart within my shadow!
Comments about Pilgrim by Kathup Tsering
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl