Edgar John Jackson
When I See Your Eyes - Poem by Edgar John Jackson
When I see your eyes… my world does shine here
I know you need me by your side
People never understand when love can be sincere
And it shines and it can never be denied.
When I see your smile… stars shine above
You’re my angel sent rightly to me
You’ve given a new meaning to love
You’re the best gift life has given me.
When I hear you speak… I’m not blind
I know the purest love I could find.
When I see your eyes … my world does shine
Does shine, does shine, does shine…
All rights reserved, © Edgar John Jackson/Rhyme-music-2008.
Copying without permission for non-personal use is forbidden.
Comments about When I See Your Eyes by Edgar John Jackson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl