When Light Is Cast Away - Poem by Soren Valentine
Long has the fallen wandered,
through doors with no return.
To the edge of Darkness' glory,
to glimmering seas of blood.
Where long ago it was sought for,
when darkness was at bay.
To the one who waged war,
to the one with no heart.
Rivers of sighs and groans,
whence once they came from the world,
are now flowing through dying fortresses,
are now fading without a word.
Comments about When Light Is Cast Away by Soren Valentine
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl