Brian Keith Smith
When Nature Calls - Poem by Brian Keith Smith
When nature calls, I will be there
To laugh and to sing.
At the majesty of the morning,
And the dawning of the Spring.
When nature calls, I will pause
To reflect and to wonder.
At the strength of the sun
And the power of the Summer.
When nature calls, I will answer.
To give back, and to give my all.
For the beauty of the season,
And the color of the Fall.
When nature calls, I will endure.
To celebrate and to love her.
All the glory of the year gone by.
Like a lion in the Winter.
Comments about When Nature Calls by Brian Keith Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl