When Nothing Should - Poem by Unic Cjonr
The tornado of vengeance is being played.
Death is rolled by the dice.
Note not to burn whats hidden by the tree.
Shallow lies her roots.
My storm of hate.
Hails the screams.
Thunder breaks the tears.
Displayed in color.
Printed in blood.
Inside the ice captured whats left of the poles.
North to the opposite of south.
You will find the beating.
The soul which lost her heart.
As in mine.
Dressed to be dresssed.
Not dressed as in a dress.
That would make no sense at all.
So what should.
If I am not.
Why should anything.
When nothing should.
Comments about When Nothing Should by Unic Cjonr
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda