When You Are Near Me I Feel... - Poem by Morgan Evans
when you sit thier, i dare not look in
your eyes because of the suspence mine hold
when i see you look at me, it takes my breath away.
because i dont want to look like a fool in front of you.
when you touch me, i can fly into my forgotten dreams once
more.because, my heart flutters.
when we meet eye to eye, im expresionless.you take my thoughts
when you do!
i hope soon you will want to be with me.
because i cant live without you in my heart.
Comments about When You Are Near Me I Feel... by Morgan Evans
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl