Where Demons Walks Freely - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Blood burns my colors.
I am fire.
I am red.
Green does not dollar the devils collar.
We may kill and rape.
We may love and live good.
We will never be part.
I will never form into the norm.
Of a supreme.
Of a pure hearted being.
I hear your screams.
I can taste your needs.
I see only the greed.
I feel the need.
Destruction of the careless.
Corrosive burned black minds.
Hear the angels call.
What has finally come to an end.
Is the quest for time.
Changing of the seasons were the sign.
Machines of War will be the enemy behind the lines.
Where demons walk freely.
Where Death does the crime.
Graves will litter the Earth.
As for my lost soul.
Will blacken the dead blue skies.
Comments about Where Demons Walks Freely by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl