Where Do I Start? - Poem by jalyssa elliott
i had it all planned out
i would graduate, become somebody
a winner of the pulitzer prize
maybe even nobel...
but the dedication just isnt there
and where can i go without that?
how can i achieve with no drive?
a problem that plagues many
but brings me to my knees
it doesnt bounce off the tip of my tounge anymore
i cant astonish people with my wit and talent
my aptitude for stringing together sentences that move
and make you feel
i never felt
was just a machine that spewed out words and vague ideas
i feel now...
where do i start?
Comments about Where Do I Start? by jalyssa elliott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl