Babatunde Olusegun Ajayi
Where Is Real Love? - Poem by Babatunde Olusegun Ajayi
It was quite long ago,
The memories stood fresh,
And the tale remained untold and
It seems not to be delibrately revealed,
The Fire burns and the ocean drives
So weird wild and rusty rough.
Like the Summer season rain,
Like Winter in the
Ubreakable season of Sun.
The feelings lives as the Planet Earth,
Oh, like my mother Earth,
Yet yes, I am born to love,
And to be-lovely loved.
How you quit the love,
It's so painful yet unforgetable
The way you turned my life around.
I don't know what to do because
I can't stop loving in my life,
We affect each other unimaginable,
I'm so much confused with love,
Where is the real Love?
Comments about Where Is Real Love? by Babatunde Olusegun Ajayi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl