Where Love Resides - Poem by Robyn Howarth
Breathe in Breathe out, what else can I do?
I'm lonely, so lonely, can't live without you.
But on one is there I'm alone, there's no relief
so breathe in, breathe out, let go of the grief.
Is there something within me to relieve the pain
A beating in my heart that will express love again
Alone I remain seeking love in the dark
From within I will grow love in my heart
Beating with the rhythm of my life
raising above missery reaching for the light
Here dwells the courage i need to survive
into my heart I will retreat where all love resides.
Comments about Where Love Resides by Robyn Howarth
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye