Robyn Howarth Poems
- Where Love Resides Breathe in Breathe out, what else can I ...
- Find Strength Love is closer than you know In you is the ...
- Alone Lonliness is like a wall of fear, as it closes in on ...
- The Wheel Of Life And the wheel turns again I am evolving, ...
- Geisha: Memory Of The Muse Gentle noble Artisan Evoking the ...
Comments about Robyn Howarth
The Wheel Of Life
And the wheel turns again
I am evolving, becomming closer to my inner light
Still seeking the path that's right
There is no time limit for this evolution
I have my whole life
To take one step, then aother
To love life with out a lover
Evolving my spirit from darkness to light
I am a warrior: tho I choose not to fight
Step away from the battle field and reflect
and so the wheel turns again
I am still in pain: the light is so bright it hurts me
No where to hide no place to flee
Slow incrimental progress
I am struggling on
One step, ...