Tears of sorrow ...
Which? - Poem by Tears of sorrow ...
The life of a flower
Is long and sweet
But can be also
Short and bitter
With love everything will grow
But with hate nothing will grow
Don't you think that love can grow something else
Something awful and painful?
While hate stops it from growing
Which will you choose
The growing love
Or the stopping hate?
Choose wisely, it may be your last chance
Comments about Which? by Tears of sorrow ...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl