Which Wish To Wish - Poem by Emma Good
His breathing is a soft hum of reality.
I lay next to my love, thinking of you.
Your thoughts must also be on me, I fantasize.
The darkness of the room makes it easy to lose myself in the could have been's.
So much we have not said.
I do not know which wish to wish.
To have met you first, or not at all?
How did we become so intertwined?
Years of being on the opposite side
You were my go-to.
Did you ever feel it?
You were my souls best friend.
Comments about Which Wish To Wish by Emma Good
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda