Emma Good Poems
- The Night And You I chose you on a crisp calm night My plan ...
- Darkness How to communicate my own anxiety? My chest feels ...
- Wounded The truly wounded never heal. We are merely bandaged...
- Imprisoned My drug is your shadow in the corners of my ...
- Cold Feet I shifted the stars so they would align for us, and...
- Which Wish To Wish His breathing is a soft hum of reality. I...
- Life Knowing the mistakes I'm making before I make ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emma Good
The Night And You
I chose you on a crisp calm night
My plan was evil as the ocean wide
I thought of tasting your sweet lips
But I would not have stopped at just a kiss
You must have known
You must have felt
How sin and I, made up a dance
My secrecy is all I had
My dreams of you they were my own
Your touch, your kiss belonged to her
My vows I made, I was not yours
But my dreams of you, they were my own.