Who We Are - Poem by Vasto Grom
We are all as we were made nothing more and nothing less.
However there are those that have pieces missing, crucial pieces.
What do you say to a person who is made without hope?
Or to someone without the drive to live?
What can you say?
Would you lie to them and tell them everything will be fine or
would you tell them the truth?
Can you be cold when the time comes or
will you do what you think will make others happy?
In life there are 3 kinds of people:
those who are whole, those who are missing something,
and then there are those who are broken ... which are you?
Comments about Who We Are by Vasto Grom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda