Why - Poem by Reed Dietiker
Why do we believe?
If it's only lies
Cant find the truth
But wouldnt it be nice?
Our life is just a long sacrafice
Just a roll of the dice
Nothing is right
Why do we fight?
Over the stupid things in life?
The only thing that should be faught is the war with yourself
If you loved me.
And I threw my heart off a cliff, would you jump after it?
Better yet, if I jumped off the cliff, would you jump with me?
Comments about Why by Reed Dietiker
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda