Why? - Poem by Ashley Nay
You told me you were done with her, but you lied....
You said you loved me and I was special....
Why would you look into my eyes and say that I am the one if all it was, was a lie?
Why do I feel Played?
I thought I was amazed....
Why do I cry?
Why do I hurt?
Why do I love you? and
Why is my heart broke?
Why did you come into my life to make me think you were the one if all it was, was just you having fun?
I feel lost in the maze of assholes and players.
When will it end?
Comments about Why? by Ashley Nay
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye