Why Do We Say It? - Poem by riona Kamijyou
I'm not feeling 'sorry' at all
So I don't let those words flow out of my mouth
Is that a bad thing? Is it not fare?
Is that why I'm hated so much?
But I think that it's more unfair to
Say sorry but not mean it
It's a waste of my breath,
A waste of my feelings
Comments about Why Do We Say It? by riona Kamijyou
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl