Md. Ziaul Haque
Why Does The Rose Have A Thorn? [unrhymed Poetenry: Poems Of Ten Lines] - Poem by Md. Ziaul Haque
Why is there a thorn,
Next to the rose?
What is the purpose?
Can it really protect the rose?
Perhaps the rose requested,
God for a thorn,
Just before being born,
Perhaps the thorn sweetens the aroma!
Whatever the reason is,
The lover is never afraid of the thorn!
Comments about Why Does The Rose Have A Thorn? [unrhymed Poetenry: Poems Of Ten Lines] by Md. Ziaul Haque
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl