Why Its Only A Girl..... - Poem by Angel Shasha
Why it’s only in my life,
As a girl, I just have to only survive,
Whether it has been my fault,
That I had been chose as a default.
I have been worshipped as a Goddess,
But in the society,
I even now stand worthless.
Sometimes I get a chance to stand,
But against me,
There are more raising hands.
Whether we are kept in good or bad conditions,
But we are only treated,
With bad intentions.
With love and care too,
Why we all are not handled so? ?
I didn’t disagree with that,
Women hasn’t raise her own so far,
But I too agree with that,
It doesn’t happened on higher too far.
I just wanna ask a question to my Almighty,
That whether He will ever raise my Dignity……….
Comments about Why Its Only A Girl..... by Angel Shasha
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Angel Shasha's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda