Why, Suicide? ? ? - Poem by simi faey
Suicide, your cold gnarled fingers have touched my soul
You tried to blacken my heart
Sent icy chills up and down my body
Your arrows spent
Some hits so true so right.
Suicide, your holding the world in your palms
Tearing everyone apart
Pushing everyone away
From other mundanes.
Suicide, you are like a tornado
You destroy everything in your path
You suck everything in its body
You are destroying human kind.
Suicide your touch is like acid
The thrill you give yourself
Gives others pain and hurt
You make families ashamed
Because of what you have done.
Suicide, you tear out their organs
Chain them to the ground
Bloody and bruised
Feed them to the wolves.
Comments about Why, Suicide? ? ? by simi faey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl