Er.(Dr.) PRADEEP KUMAR MOHANTY
Why Was I Ever Given Life? - Poem by Er.(Dr.) PRADEEP KUMAR MOHANTY
Why was my seed sown? Why was I ever given life?
Why having to live all alone with no relief?
Did this universe receive me on the belief?
That I can be hired and fired with grief?
If so, I’d never be born, stay and strife.
Comments about Why Was I Ever Given Life? by Er.(Dr.) PRADEEP KUMAR MOHANTY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl