Er.(Dr.) PRADEEP KUMAR MOHANTY
Love & Deceit - Poem by Er.(Dr.) PRADEEP KUMAR MOHANTY
Moon has gone black-spotted,
By Sun’s love that is deep-hearted.
But Sun has always anger carrying with,
Moon has certainly betrayed from beneath.
Thus Sun learnt the art of deceit,
It comes with the dawn, stays with the rays
And goes with the twilight.
Comments about Love & Deceit by Er.(Dr.) PRADEEP KUMAR MOHANTY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda