Er.(Dr.) PRADEEP KUMAR MOHANTY
When I Die - Poem by Er.(Dr.) PRADEEP KUMAR MOHANTY
Do not lament when I die,
Its another way to say good bye.
On my journey to a better place.
Getting a signal from heavenly palace.
We all must cross this threshold,
My passing away- silently behold.
To a temple of learning I will soar,
That my soul has been craving forever.
You do not know the knowledge I will gain,
So do not lament on the occasion in vain.
Your lament shall make my path thorny,
So wish me good wishes for a happy journey.
Comments about When I Die by Er.(Dr.) PRADEEP KUMAR MOHANTY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl