Mosi Mustapha Gomina
Will I Meet My Saviour - Poem by Mosi Mustapha Gomina
Will I meet my saviour in breathless sleep
With Angels that dwell yonder?
If 'tis the Lord's doctrines that I must keep
Would not breath put asunder?
Comments about Will I Meet My Saviour by Mosi Mustapha Gomina
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl