Will Wait For You - Poem by Santhosh Vijayakumar
Take it slow, but,
Don’t be cruel.
All day and night,
Every little move,
Every little word,
I will wait for you.
Don’t be cruel,
I truly love you.
Comments about Will Wait For You by Santhosh Vijayakumar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl