Wind - Poem by Clinton Siegle
Wind blows, trees sway, a brush with the night hour. A treat for prayers for All Saints Day. A mask or gourd or pumpkin to scare the spirits away. The color orange to represent harvest time while black means death for all time. Halloween is the spirit's night.
Comments about Wind by Clinton Siegle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl