With Open Arms - Poem by patricia merritt
A child needs love they come to us
When they come to you with a scrapped
knee you pick them up so tenderly.
They lift their arms up to you hoping
to receive you'r open arms, knowing
that you care that they can sleep with
There are children that don't feel the
peace and love, oh so many children
are in pain, going to bed with empty
They need to know their on our minds,
they are not forgotten.
With open arms we can prevent this,
caress them wipe their tears, to show
them they do not have to fear.
With Open Arms.
Comments about With Open Arms by patricia merritt
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl