Not Long Left
Without - Poem by Not Long Left
without your love i cannot empathise.
without your sex i cannot smile,
without your touch i am as senseless as a rock.
without your compassion whom may i criticise.
without you i am nothing.
without your taste i am tasteless,
without your hugs i am defenceless.
without your words, i am wordless.
you see, my love i am drowning,
in my drunken tears,
floating in and out of these meaningless years.
without you iam nothing.
without your energy i am paralysed.
without your truth i am plauged with lies.
without you there is nothing.
Comments about Without by Not Long Left
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl