Woman - Poem by Anu Lal
My long sari,
An overlapping image with my body,
Floats in front of your eyes,
In a luring sensation above and below nakedness,
As if I belong to the world of mathematics,
Always shown for something else.
Suppose X is Y and A is B,
I am a woman and my soul is free.
Comments about Woman by Anu Lal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl