Anu Lal Poems
- Cashew Leaves The sun shines in gold The leaves of cashew ...
- The Orphan The intimacy of your tears With the loneliness of...
- Woman My long sari, An overlapping image with my body, ...
- The Sky Rains Down The nomad curses sunlight, He takes ...
- Destiny In a half bloomed flower, The rain drops adhere, ...
- The Archeologist Meanings dissipate, Words remain, Like ...
- The Myth 'The eagle controls the destiny of all living ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anu Lal
The sun shines in gold
The leaves of cashew trees
Put on the golden hues
The crickets sing an unknown melody
I look at the cell phone
I see a world of gleam too.
The world bathed
In the golden hue
Of the sun is alive.
The world inside
The brightness of the cell phone
Is only a shadow
Of the living dead.