Women & Multi-Tasking - Poem by Ray Lucero
“Women are great at multi-tasking” is just a myth!
To say they are would be the perfect crime!
“If women are so bloody perfect at multi-tasking,
Why can’t they have a headache n’ sex at the same time? ”
(Thank you Billy Connolly & MKP for your keen sense of humor)
Read latest writings by ROTMS at
Comments about Women & Multi-Tasking by Ray Lucero
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl