Bonnie Ruth Shaulis
Wonders - Poem by Bonnie Ruth Shaulis
If you want to reach a natural high, just look around you and see the beauty of the sky, and all the thing the Lord has made to brighten up your days, like listening to the birds as they sing their melodies high up in the trees, this is lovely entertainment that is free, beautiful mountains and flowers galore but there is so much more, like watching the ocean soar, listening to the rippling of the waves as they splash ashore, oh how could you ask for anything more when the Lord has given you so many wonders to explore.
Comments about Wonders by Bonnie Ruth Shaulis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl