Words Left Unspoken Between Lovers - Poem by chelsi Ruffing
So many things were left unspoken
Her heart is now broken
Her life is so much like a scary dream
She wakes up with a scream
Will this pain last forever?
She wanted him not another
He just up and walk away
Leaving her there stund with nothing to say
As she stands there with her broke heart
He ripped it out and tore is apart
She tryes so hard not to cry
Why did she believe his lie?
She thought he was her lover
Now she crys and holds tight to her cover
She looks into the mirrer and asks why didn't he love me?
I guess I am not as good as she
I wish we didn't have to say goodbye
Wish he would at least try
Comments about Words Left Unspoken Between Lovers by chelsi Ruffing
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda