Mosi Mustapha Gomina
Words Of An Infant - Poem by Mosi Mustapha Gomina
I have ambled from a place I know not
Down to their salient Earth
Whereupon I strive to add to their lot
Yet without breathing strenght.
As thought they do not listen//I yet scream
But still they do not hear
Thus I'll cry//my tears will beget a stream
A reveille for their tear.
Comments about Words Of An Infant by Mosi Mustapha Gomina
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl