World, I Am Forever Lost - Poem by Rylie Shoop
My heart screams,
my heart aches.
And that's why,
my heart breaks.
The words you left with me tonight,
suddenly shut out,
the bright light.
The future that I sought to foresee,
suddenly shriveled in my hands right before me.
Thinking we were becoming as one,
was abruptly shot down with the gun,
of your words.
Precisely into my heart,
never wanting to restart.
The love that I have lost,
is now the cost of my loss.
Comments about World, I Am Forever Lost by Rylie Shoop
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl