Joseph T. Renaldi
Worthy Expressions - Poem by Joseph T. Renaldi
A genuine smile, a simple touch, concern for others,
an expression to denote that you care.
Indubitably the greatest degree of good
when daily with your peers you cordially share.
Comments about Worthy Expressions by Joseph T. Renaldi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl