Wrapped - Poem by Sydney Daniels
Wrapped in my lover’s arms
My head on his chest
I asked what Christmas gift he wanted,
Intent on a quest.
The warmth of our intimacy
Enveloped us still
With romance invading my hopes
Into the room I watched the first sun ray spill.
My breath caught in my chest
As he met all my dreams
Love notes floated on his whisper
‘You are all I need”.
Comments about Wrapped by Sydney Daniels
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda