Warren Augustus de Guzman
Writing - Poem by Warren Augustus de Guzman
My best work came from nights of cigarettes and wine,
And all my words flowed like a single rolling dime,
Round and round till it would stop and fall flat,
And I would pick it up again and spin it on the mat.
Again it would spin, and ideas would stream in,
Not a single piece of paper would meet the rubbish bin.
Every single poem would jive with rhythm and rhyme,
Just like the spin of a single rolling dime.
Comments about Writing by Warren Augustus de Guzman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl