Written Reason - Poem by Landrey
get it out. get it over with.
let them know. let them look amiff.
what I wrote-it is what I feel.
understand: you're not past the peal.
only I know just the flavor.
simply I can fully savor.
you enjoy: even though it's small.
cuz' guess what? ? there's pits in 'em all.
Comments about Written Reason by Landrey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda