Ido Ben Efraim
Wrong Trail - Poem by Ido Ben Efraim
Take back what you said.
Hope that she'll forgive you.
Listen to her face.
Stare at her words.
Ask for another chance?
Better make it two.
Love her ways of commonsense.
Love her when she screams obscenities.
Wonder what its like to be in her shoes.
Wonder if she would do the same.
Just listen, and follow to what she has to say
Just listen, and follow her instructions.
Just listen, and follow her trail.
Before you take the wrong one back home.
Comments about Wrong Trail by Ido Ben Efraim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl