Edward Kofi Louis
Y. I. T. Z. H. A. K. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Yet with your love,
In the light of the truth,
To tell me your mind,
Zeals of righteous works!
Here in your land,
Asking me questions,
Knowing where to start and, where to stop.
Comments about Y. I. T. Z. H. A. K. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl