Geraldine Moorkens Byrne
Yellow - Poem by Geraldine Moorkens Byrne
Glorious morning! when sunlight
iluminates and informs, the rebirth
of bloom and leaf.
Like fire, this yellow warms my soul
gladdens my heart while quickening the blood -
Spring rising fast.
Comments about Yellow by Geraldine Moorkens Byrne
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda