john tiong chunghoo
Yet To Bloom - Poem by john tiong chunghoo
Mother Earth has yet to bloom.
Like a flower that has just budded,
Mother Earth has unlimited potentials.
The Universe hides secrets from tiny Earth
Which unfolds its wonders in stages.
As crawling creatures turned into
Flying creatures and apes into men,
We will have creatures that can even
Crisscross the universe at the speed of
Their own wish one day.
Yet to bloom though Mother Earth is old
By human measurements.
The day will come when our technology
Will be thought as nothing more
Than stone-age appliances are to us.
Given the opportunity to bloom
Further that is, Mother Earth.
Its full bloom beyond our thoughts.
Comments about Yet To Bloom by john tiong chunghoo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl