You - Poem by Krutika Talokar
You are my life
You are my death.
You are the reason of my existence
You may be the reason of my extinction.
You are my happiness
You are my sorrows.
You are my strength
You are my weakness.
You are my aim
You are my dream.
You are my everything without being anything.........
Comments about You by Krutika Talokar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda