You - Poem by Vi Lanflagle
I heard someone call my name.
But when I looked nobody was there.
As I turned around,
I thought I saw someone out of the corner of my eye.
But when I turned back nobody was there.
Last night as I lay in bed
I pondered these strange things.
And as I did it came to me.
I got out of bed and went downstairs.
I reached for the photo album, pulled it out,
And flipped to the page I had looked at so many times before.
Only this time something was different.
This time you were smiling at me.
I laughed softly and closed the album.
It was only you
Comments about You by Vi Lanflagle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl